interested in joining the network?
Forensic Psychological Evaluations
December 5th | 9AM – 12PM
This training is free and virtual
· An introduction to the asylum process
· How to conduct psychological evaluations for asylum seekers
· How to document evidence of torture and other human rights abuses
· More about our network and the next steps for volunteering
Eligibility: behavioral health providers with Master’s level training and above, and licensure in Arizona
To register, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical and behavioral health providers with Master’s level training and above are eligible to apply
To get started, please email us at email@example.com with the following information:
· A copy of your professional license
· A copy of your AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card
Don’t forget to let us know why you are interested and/or if you have experience conducting these kinds of evaluations!
Once we receive your email, we will follow-up with information about the next steps and getting started.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions!